THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

J@YJ@Y EULOGY



Jay was a great friend; a kind, a shy gurl, caring and loving gurl. She was the kind of friend that stands by you when you need somebody to be there. She was a person that can be truly a best friend, a friend that rich with her ideas.

What is it that we remember when we think of Jay? I think everyone who knows her very well would agree with me on this. It was her kindness, caring, loving and shy girl. She will listen to her friends’ problem and always gave supports and useful solutions to them. Sometimes, she always did her spontaneous jokes that would make everyone laugh so hard that they’d end up crying.

That is what I will truly miss about Jay. She could make me laugh when I am really sad. She always cheered me up when she knew I just had a bad day. That’s the trademark of Jay. She always wanted to make people happy.

Jay’s death was sudden. I remember when I heard the news I simply could not believe it. Jay was too young but as it slowly occurred to me I have realized that Jay indeed lived her life wonderfully. Jay was well-loved and she had done so many things on earth and I’m sure she’ll do much more in the Hereafter. I will forever be grateful to have known Jay.

I will forever be grateful that Jay was there at the right place and at the right time to cheer me up and to stand at my side. I will forever be grateful for spending 15 years of my life with a friend like her. All the memories I have shared with her will forever be cherished and remembered. Jay will forever live in my heart… In our hearts.

Jay is no longer live. This is not the time for us to grieve her death but it’s our time to celebrate her life. Don’t ever forget Jay. She never wanted to see people cry. She wanted to make everyone happy. So at this moment, let’s all think back and remember how Jay touched our lives. How she made us laugh and how good Jay was as a person. This is not the moment for us to shed our tears but we should all be thankful that we were given the chance to have known a friend named Jay.

Jay will forever be missed but I know in the right time, I will meet Jay again.

1 comments:

amylina said...

jay.....
4stars 4 ur eulogy's...
huhuhuhu
thankz 4 everthg...
i'm really happy workin' with you..tq....